Monday, July 16, 2012

One More Day

I works from 8-12:30 today. I was home by 1. I found all the windows open. Courtney had burned her food. She had been clearing out the smoke. Haha. She said she ended up just making a salad. She's a funny girl.

We hung out watching Peter Pan movies. Eating cheese burgers and fries. We are healthy. Haha. It was fun.

Andrea gave us a ride to the airport. It rained so hard on the way there. The sky was almost black. It was kind of scary. At least the air is cleaner. :)

Andrea and I talked on the way home. Her mom lost a boyfriend to brain cancer. She said that it was something her mom to this day struggles with. They only dated for 8 months. It was interesting to hear how that affected her mom. How it was something all the kids knew about. That it changed the way her mom did things.

Spencer has given me a list of things that I have to do. That he will be checking up on as time goes by. It makes me wonder if they had plans like that too. Probably.

Andrea dropped me off at Spencer's house. I was only there for about an hour. I sat with Spencer as he ate his dinner. It was a good evening all things considered. Spencer was pretty lucid. When I told him I love him he even said it back. He made sure that I had a way home. He wanted me to let him know when I was home. He asked when I would be back tomorrow. It was great! When I got there he was out of it. I was glad he can around while I was still there. Too bad it was as I was leaving.

I have to work tomorrow. I wish I didn't. I am only going on to make up the hours missed today. I will be at Spencer's house by 1 at the latest.

Oh! I was going through some pictures and I don't think I posted these when we went on the trip in February. These are a couple of the pictures that we took when we went to go see Jason and Maryann in St. George.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad it was a good day with Spencer. That makes me happy to hear that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart these pics my "jina-jill". U R a WARRIOR WOMAN. Thank U 4 sharing your story. I know your kids will know all about Spencer & that makes me happy. I believe that our guardian angels R people who were VERY loved by us who we may have lost 2 soon. Spencer & your mama would B excellent candidates 4 your kids. Maybe people R "dropping like flies" because YOU have amazing spirits waiting 2 B your kids. Just a thought. I love U!

    ReplyDelete