Sunday, July 8, 2012

Catch up

July 6, 2012

Work today was interesting…

I talked to Norm. Norm has been so awesome. He Has been so understanding about the situation that is at hand.

I felt sick this morning. I haven’t been able to really shake the blah feeling. I’m hoping it will pass soon.

My Idea I submitted to the idea board at work is now being voted on. I hope it gets approved. If it does then I will get a $100 bonus. I would like to have an extra $100.

I got my schedule all figured out for when Courtney is here next week. I am glad for that. The Monday that I take her home is going to be an interesting day. I have to work until 1 that day.

July 7, 2012

Work was good. I was done by 4:30. Josh a supervisor dressed up like a super hero because we save lives. He's a dork.

I spent from 5-7 with Spencer. He was in the kitchen on a couch with his feet propped up on a chair. It was a sweet set up!

We visited for a bit and held hands. I was only there for a short time and he was tired.

Andrea took me to go get Courtney. I like Andrea. She's good people. When we got back to Provo we had treats and watched a movie.

July 8, 2012

Courtney and I slept in. She slept in longer than I did. Haha

After church we went to dinner at Spencer's house. He was laying on the couch. It's nice to see him outside of his bedroom. The stairs are getting harder for him. He has been down stairs the last couple of days.

Dinner was really good. It was fun to visit and laugh with everyone. After dinner we all watched "The Importance of Being Earnest". That is such a funny movie. I really like it. It's one of Spencer's favorites.

Courtney and I came home around 6:30 to prepare for tomorrow. She is going to EFY tomorrow. Yay!

I will leave you with pictures of silliness and what not.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's been a decent few days and I'm glad to hear it. I was worried about your breakdown the other day. It has to be very hard to be in your situation. Seriously, if you need anything, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete