Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Story - Time Out

I just got a text from my very nice and not bossy sister Dedra. (SHE IS BOSSY!!!) She said I needed to do my Tuesday story! Well I have one for you.

So after Spencer's class he came over. We were listening to music as he worked on the puzzle and I played games on his phone. Spencer decided to start changeling words to the song. He stated adding the word "booger" to River of Dreams by: Billy Joel. I find that word to be one of the grossed words EVER! I get up and walk to my room. I was shunning Spencer for being rotten! He got up turned the light off in my room and closed the door as he said "You're in time out young lady." I said "WHAT!" as I followed him. He laughed and said "I knew that would get you out." I couldn't believe I was played so easily! RUDE! 

I walk back in my room and call my sister. I tell her what had just taken place. We both laugh. We talk for a bit and she reminded me of something I'd done before. We then put a slight twist. Haha. I get up and close my door. I quickly change my clothes! I put in leggings, my tutu, a crown, and 2 feathered boas! I put my hair in pig tails. I grabbed the toys that I let Sophie play with then she's here and set them up to start playing. 

After a few minutes of my door being closed Spencer knocks. The door opens and he's standing in the door way. I look up from my toys and say "Can I be out of time out now?" He smiles and says "No." as he starts to close my door. It was to funny!!!

I am out of time out now! I changed my clothes back and am now writing my story.

That is my Tuesday story. Haha

3 comments:

  1. Um Gina, I'm pretty Spencer won this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is too funny! It sounds like something Spencer would do, too. I like the tutu for effect. ;)

    ReplyDelete