Sunday, May 8, 2011

My non Mother's Day post

I thought Dedra said it best on her blog do I am going to copy part of it.

"I'm not in the mood to listen to Mother's Day talks. I don't really want to hear how great everyone's mother is and all the super fantastic things they do. So here's how it's going to go down. I'm going to take a super soaker with me to church tomorrow. (A really big water gun.) I might even get the backpack the holds extra water. Then I'll sit in the front row of the chapel and as each speaker talks about how awesome their Mom is, I'll squirt them in the face. Gurgling talking will take place. When it's over, I'll go to the next class and act as though nothing out of the ordinary happened."

So I am not going to Church today. I will go next week. I don't want to be grumpy with people that have done nothing wrong just because I miss my Mom. So happy birthday to me! I am staying home!

I have plans for a real Mother's day post. It's just going to be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment