Sunday, May 1, 2011

My evening... Ken this is for you!

So I called Dedra because I wanted to tell her that I made bread for the first time. Spencer and I made dinner for his family. His parents are out if town this weekend. 

We made pork roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and dinner rolls from scratch. It was so good! It was fun.  It was all of his siblings, Chelsea and me. We are a fun group.

We made cookies too. Spencer, Chris and I were in the kitchen cleaning up and making new messes while everyone else was watching a movie. :) End result was chocolate chip cookies and a clean kitchen. 

So back to Dedra... She didn't answer her phone when I called her. I then called my dad to tell him of Spencer and I and out bread making adventure! (Neither one of us had ever made bread. He had the leg up because at least he'd seen his mom make bread. My Mom never did.) Dedra then calls me 3 times when I was talking to my dad! RUDE!

One if the times that she called she let her husband leave me a 4 minute long voicemail message. If you have ever called my phone and gotten my voicemail you know that I HATE voicemails! I listened to the whole thing. Ken sang me Christmas carols and kept making sounds like things were exploding! My favorite part was that every time he said "BANG" or "BOOM" Dedra would giggle in the back ground! 

I love Dedra and Ken very much. They are both TURDS!!! I wouldn't change them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment