Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today was a good day

I went to my own ward today. Its good that I start doing that. I love Spencer's ward. I will need friends my age when all is said and done. I won't make friends if I don't go to my ward... It's hard. I would much rather be with Spencer than be social with others.

I was able to have dinner with his family. It was really good. Stephen makes a mean steak.

After dinner Lexi, Chris, Sam, Hannah, Spencer and I went on a walk. It was fun. We walked to Memorial Park and back. I took a nice picture of the 5 Hales kids that came.

After we got back Spencer wanted to lay down. I sat with him until 5:45ish. The bishop had come over to see him.

I spent the rest of the evening with my friend Aubrey. I was texting Spencer on and off. We even talked on the phone for a few minutes.

I sure love Spencer. Before we went on the walk we were in the study talking. He asked me to stay friends with his family. He asked if he could be there when I go through the Temple. He asked if it would be okay to see me get married. He told me he wants to be there. It was so sweet. I told he is invited to every major event in my life.

It's hard to talk about things like that. I know it's good that we can. I just makes everything so much more final.

I love him. I am going to miss him. I this. I also know that he will come see the roses. When we were walking we talked about the kind of roses he should be looking for.

Today was a good day.

1 comment: