Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday fun

This morning l I woke up to my phone going off. I had received a text from Spencer "Good morning. I love you." Does it get better than that? I think not! But wait! He then asks if we could make breakfast together! It just got better. :)

Sam dropped Spencer off at my house around 8:45. We made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Spencer hadn't ever had it until we started dating. It's now one of his favorites.

*Side note* We were out at a restaurant one time and that's what he ordered. When he tried it he said mine was better that was fun.

After breakfast we walked back to his house. We sat out on the porch for a while. Uncle Cody and Aunt Wanda came by with treats. That was fun. Spencer said there visit was the high of his day.

He went to lay down for a bit. He had plans with Derek at 5 and wanted to be rested. I went home at that point.
I went out with my visiting teachers and Spencer went on his Man Date. I got a text at 7:35 that said "Stupidest movie I ever remember seeing" so i'm going to guess we aren't seeing BattleShip. Ha!

At 9:20 Sam, Chris and Spencer came to pick me up. I cut their hair. It was needed. That all look so cute. All but Sam. He's gorgeous! (Every time I said he was cute he corrected me.) when they dropped me off Spencer said thanks for the hair cut. That he loved me and then gave me a kiss that hardly touched my lips. It was so stinking sweet!

Some where in there Sam fixed my
Bike and I cleaned out my second bedroom. It was such a good day. I only took one picture today. :( I got caught up in all the fun. Here is my lone picture.

I work tomorrow. Not excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment