Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

This morning I called dad to wish him a happy Mothers day. Since mon passed away and I don't have kids, I didn't know it was mothers day until one of my sisters told me.

I went to church with Spencer's family. I didn't hate the talks. I was numb. I like hearing people talk about their mothers because I know mine was so much cooler. It does make me miss mom like crazy though.

I was a mess all day. I cried because I missed my mom. I cried over Spencer. I cried when I'd talk to Calli. I cried when I talked to Spencer. I cried. It's a mess!

I am so thankful for mothers. I have a few in my life that I couldn't live without. I have amazing women that I can talk to and ask advice. They teach me and are patient with me. I am so thankful for these women that have stepped up to the plate and are helping me be the woman I know I should be.

I look forward to being a mother so I can teach my children the things that I have been so lovingly taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment