Friday, May 18, 2012

Pear Pie

There are a few things about Spencer that will win him over every time. 2 of these things are:

1. He love having his arm or back tickled. Its his favorite thing.
2. Pears. He loves them. They are his favorite fruit.

I had told Spencer that I wanted a mini pie maker for my birthday. We spent my birthday in the Hospital. (Actually was one of my better birthdays believe it or not.) So I didn't get my pie maker. :(
Heather and Dad were here for a few days. Heather bought me the pie maker! Cool right? RIGHT!
Last night for dinner I make all kinds of pies! They were good. I made my own crust and everything.

I made pear pies and took them to Spencer. He loved them. Then I tickled his arm until I had to go home. Needless to say, I'M THE FAVORITE. I was only there of a short time last night. Maybe only an hour.

He'd spent the day seeing family in Payson. He listened to his grandparents tell stories. He really liked it.

I'm so glad I was able to see him for those few minutes. I'm so glad he could see family. Yesterday was good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad to hear you guys had a good day. And a pie maker? SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending the day listening to grandparents tell stories is always one of my favorite activities. I'm glad he got to do that.

    ReplyDelete