Monday, August 13, 2012

WIP

I have been working on the blanket that was going to be for when Spencer and I got married. It is really ugly. The more I work on it the more awful it gets. I am so excited to see the finished product!

I have taken a few pictures of my wall. The way they are pinned up is subject to change as I continue to sew. I only have 12 blocks done so far.

Dedra can sew. I pretend. I have been trying new things other than squares. I am a little proud of my windmill block. I really am. It doesn’t line up the way it should but for my very first time ever doing it I thought it was awesome.

This is my WIP wall:

2 comments:

  1. that wall is getting filled up since I saw it! (ps - that will be one super ugly blanket...) :) I am still jealous that you have your own sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! You are awesome and I love you. And you can too sew!

    ReplyDelete