Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 705

Today was a really good day. It was busy and full.

I picked up Alexa from EFY at 7:30am. It was a good. She was tired so she took a nap until 10.

I had a car today to do all the running around needed. That was so nice.

I invited Spencer to go to the movies with Lex and I. We saw Pirates a band of miss fits. It was cute. Spencer's sister said we should go see it about a month ago. So we went to the dollar theatre. It was fun. Spencer said he liked it.

After the movie we went to lunch. It was nice to have a date with Spencer. It was a good afternoon outing.

We took Spencer home at 3:40ish. Lex had some things she needed to still do. We got back to my house at 4:30. I took a nap until 5:30. Alexa packed her stuff.

My friend Andrea came with us to the airport. We dropped off Alexa. When we got back to Provo Andrea and I returned the car I had today and then went to dinner. After dinner we hung out watching the Food Network with her roommate and sister. It was good.

Spencer rested through the evening. I'm sad I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked to today. I am thankful for my friend hanging out with me tonight though.

I will see Spencer tomorrow. I look forward to that. He is such a good man. I am so thankful for him. With as happy as he has made me in the last 2 years, I fear for the mourning period after his passing. I take comfort that he will be out of pain with a working mind after this life. I know he has struggled with the was the surgery affected his recall and with the way the tumor is affecting his mind now hasn't been easy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to see your friend. :) It is a wonderful thing that Spencer has had you these last two years. He isn't alone and for that I'm very grateful. Thank you for being so wonderful to and for him.

    ReplyDelete