Monday, June 11, 2012

Date Night

Spencer came over after work. We made dinner together. I like being able to cook with him. We made chicken pot pies from scratch. They were tasty. I told him as I was making the guts what was in it. I told him once he has a perfect knowledge that I expect him to make dinner all by himself. :)

After dinner we watched a movie. It was Ratatouille (I could be spelling that wrong.) It was cute. I'd never seen it before. I liked it.

We made cookies too. Mint Chocolate cookies. Spencer loves them. They are yummy.

Spencer and I talked. I live talking with him. I wish I could record all of our conversations. Like tonight, I would love to just listen to it over and over again. It was so nice.

Spencer was my high today. He told me I was his high today too. I love him much. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I would however trade the world to keep him.

1 comment:

  1. You spelled Ratatouille right. :) It sure is a cute movie. My kids love it. Pot pies sound SO good. Maybe I'll make that for dinner tonight. The hubby is out of town for a week so I need something easy to make. That might just be the ticket. :) You two are awesome!

    ReplyDelete