Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 6, 2012

I’m lame and didn’t post about the awesome day we had yesterday.


Spencer called me at 8:24am to see if I wanted to come over for breakfast. I of course I accepted. I got dressed and headed over. Spencer has set the table for us all fancy. It was so sweet.

He has a dentist appointment at 11. He asked me if I would go with him. He has had a broken crown that has been bothering him for months. He asked me while we were waiting for him to be called back if I thought it was stupid that he was getting it fixed now. I told him no and asked why he would even ask me that. He said so matter of fact “Because I’m dying.” I told him how anything he wanted to do right now wouldn’t be stupid because of that. He’s a silly boy.

After the dentist we came back to his house and sat out on the porch for about an hour. It was nice. I like holding his hand. We talked. We made dinner plans for tonight. We also talked about maybe doing a Sealing session soon. That way he has done everything. He was too tired to do it today. He went to lay down after we talked.

We had dinner at 4. I made fondue. It was fun and really tasty. After we both over ate and rolled ourselves out of the kitchen, we watched a movie. We watched “What about Bob?” I’ve not seen that movie in maybe 20 years. It was nice to have a quiet night at home like we used to. I sure love that Spencer kid. I think I’ll keep him a little longer. He’s nice.

After the movie we sat on the couch talking. It was nice to be able to just talk. I love the ease there is in our conversation. That we can talk about anything with each other. I love him so much.

He went home at 8. We are both light weights and get tired easy. Haha. I went to bed around 9:30.

It was a good day. I am glad that Spencer and I were able to have out date. I miss the time we had to ourselves. It was such a good evening. I will miss days like this. A lot.

It’s funny how I was planning on him being my forever and I end up only getting him for 2 years. At least it’s been an amazing 2 years. I wouldn’t trade on minute of the time I have been able to spend with Spencer for the world. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have so many memories that I will cherish. I am thankful for nights like this where I am able to make more. :)

I will miss Spencer. I told him when he dies that he needs to tell my Mom that she is ruining my life. I also told him to be prepared for her to pinch his bum. He has a cute bum. She will pinch it.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know about the bum thing, but I'm sure your mom will grant your wish for you. Haha. It made me laugh when I read the bum thing. I'm glad you guys had such a great day. I agree with you about the dentist thing. If he's been uncomfortable in the mouth, he needs to get it fixed regardless of the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom pinches all the cute boys' bums.

    ReplyDelete