Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Sessions

General Conference is always amazing. Heavenly Father knows what we need to hear, when we need to hear it.

I have been preparing for conference, praying for friends and family and for a better understanding of many situations that are at hand. Listening to conference this morning and this afternoon prayers were answered. Today is proof once again that this is the true church. Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.

My good friends lost a brother to suicide this week. It has been very hard for their family. Spencer is declining. It's slow but steady. It's hard on his family to watch him slip away. The talks about death of loved ones, children and ourselves were just what was needed.

I am so thankful that we have modern day revelation. I am thankful that Heavenly Father is there for us. I don't know what I would do without the truth and comfort this Gospel brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment