Saturday, October 20, 2012

He has been called home

One of the most amazing people I have ever known passed away this morning.

I received a phone call around 5:40am from Calli Hales saying that Spencer was called home.

I am extremely glad that he is no longer hurting. I am glad that Spencer now has his perfect knowledge and his perfect body. There isn't cancer. He is now the missionary that he has wanted to be. He would ask me when the pain would pass. I am happy that he isn't hurting.

I love Spencer. He has been my everything for over 2 years. He has been my balance. I can't say how much I love him. I don't have the words.

I will be posting a better blog about Spencer.

1 comment:

  1. I've been crying off and on all day. It's hard to believe that he's gone. :( But I know he's free from pain and that brings a measure of comfort.

    ReplyDelete