Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 8 - Here and There....

So I've not been to very many places. I'm going to tell you a couple of stories and maybe share a few pictures. Its not that exciting. I love the memories that are tied to these picture. I have lots of pictures but I'm only showing some because i want to have pictures for other posts.


My friend Janee and went to Wyoming for lunch one day just so I could say that I'd been there. I'll never go again. If i see one more sign for Little America I might vomit! It was a fun trip though. We talked and went to Wyoming. It was a party.

Rachael came and visited me in Washington. I picked her up from the airport and we drove to Utah! It was so fun!!! We spent the night at our friend Devon's house when we got there at 1am. haha! This was on the way home. 

This was that same trip. Still driving home. We ended up staying in La Grande.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Rachael and I went to Forks during her trip. That was really fun. We went to La Push. We also went to all the places that the movie was filmed in Oregon. It was a really fun trip.

Look at that blonde hair. GROSS! Okay so Camille and I went to Georgia. It was so fun!!! We went to all kinds of places. Rachael lives in a Civil War town. It was really fun.


This is Fort Stevens in Oregon. It was really cool. I took Mikaela and Courtney there shortly before I moved to Utah this last time.

This is Cannon Beach in Oregon. This was the same trip as the Picture before. It was really fun.

Okay so this is the Provo Temple. I moved to Utah. I get to see this every day. I'm a very lucky person. I love that I have a Temple right up the road. :)



So these are a few places I've been to. I've been to maybe 15 states. I've been to alot of little places. I have lots of pictures. I'll leave them to another post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment