Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 16 - My Dream House

I have a list of things I want in a house. I also know that Spencer is going to be the one to draw up my dream house. He is very talented.


  1. I want my house to be brick
  2. I want a porch that wraps around my house
  3. I want a kitchen with 2 ovens
  4. I want lots of counter space
  5. I want to have space enough to have my whole family over
  6. I want to have at least 5 bedrooms. (Mine and Spencer's room, the boys, the girls, my sewing room and Spencer's music room/ man cave)
  7. I want these rooms to be on the larger side.
  8. I want a shed for food storage
  9. I don't want the house to be more than 3000 sq ft. I want to be able to clean in with out help.
  10. I want this house to be the house I never have to move from. Once I get this house I never want to have to move away from it. This will be my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment