Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Di-be-bi-dra

This is a blog just for Dedra. Dedra is my sister. I love her. She is a turd. She is a crazy awesome sewer. She has 4 kids. She has one husband... So maybe 5 kids... She is an awesome sister.

Some of my favorite times with her are from when I was younger and didn't know she hated me. We are 8 years apart and I thought we were the same age. :) She put up with me and I didn't even know she didn't want to.

I crashed her 18th birthday party. I thought I was one of the big kids. I had fun and didn't even know I wasn't invited.

We have had photo shoots at Costco (I am not sharing my tent!)

We have slumber parties (no I will not tuck you in.)

I talk to her all the time. We talk about almost everything you can talk about.



Things I learned from Dedra:
1. Eating beef jerky and listening to Reba count as excersizing.
2. Root Beer floats are good dinners
3. She should never eat garlic
4. Blankets are most fun when made after a week of being silly with your sister.
5. Casket rooms are fun to play hide and seek in.

Even though Mom isn't here to yell at me and tell me to get my head out of my butt. I have Dedra who tried hard. She's nice and listens to my crazy talk. Thanks Dedra. I love you.

1 comment: