Friday, February 21, 2014

A song that reminds you of your first love

I was 15 years old. I was in Orem Utah. I saw him. He was so handsome. He could sing, dance, and his smile made me melt. Yes i know I was only 15 and not old enough to date. Yes, I know that I was in Utah only visiting from Washington. Yes, I know he was so much older than I was. I just couldn't help but to fall in love with him right then and there.


Any Dream will NOT do. I became such a love struck Teenager that you would think that it was the 1970's all over again. I had pictures of him all over my room. I read very news clipping and book that I could find. I watched every TV appearance. I then started branching out and got copies of TV appearances from Europe. Everything in my life revolved around Donny Osmond. I was nuts. My old bedroom at my dad's house is painted Purple in honor of Donny's trade Mark Purple socks!

So there are lots of songs that remind me of this wonderfully handsome and dreamy man. (Joseph was reading over my shoulder. He just left saying "I am going to go out before I throw up") When I met Donny the first time I was 16. I don't know what came over me but I told him that I didnt like the some Puppy Love. That was the song that really made his Career.


 I think that I didnt love it so much because he was only 14 when he sang it.


In 1989 he had his come back his with Soldier of love.

I love his voice way better and an adult.


Okay I am getting off topic. I was to tell you about a song that reminds me of my first love. Well anything that Donny sings reminds me of him. He is just sort of wonderful. I am going to stop before I actually make Joseph throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment