Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A song that is Often Stuck in your head

I dont really want to tell you for fear that it will be stuck in my head. hahaha

I dont really have ONE song that gets stuck in my head.
Lately, Just Give Me a Reason by Pink has been stuck in my head lately.


It frustrates me to have a song stuck in my head. Listening to the whole thing dons't help get it out of my head. I have a song that I will force myself to sing. Ricky Nelson's Traveling Man.

That song never seems to get stuck but it always kicks out what does. hahhaha

1 comment:

  1. I almost chose that song too! I was going to go on last night and switch a song to that and then I forgot. It's in my head right now in fact. That song and one about traveling to a lot of stops. All over the world. :)

    ReplyDelete