Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Story - Life of a dispatcher

I have decided to post a Tuesday Story today. I’ve not done that in a long time. I haven’t really had anything to post about. Today I do.

It is our inbound week at work. That means that we have so much more time to talk. Jeremy is a goof ball. I want to start the story with that.

I had a Spanish inbound so Jeremy Snow took the call for me. He learned Spanish on his mission. The lady was really grumpy and was swearing at him. At the end of the call he hid under his desk in the fetal position saying “I can’t take the pressure!” Seriously, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever. Jeremy is a huge goof ball anyway. That just took the cake.

I know that it doesn’t sound very funny but trust me, it was.

Another funny Story...

*** Name was changed***

The man's alarm went off. I call him.

Me: good afternoon. This is Gina with Vivint. My I have your full name and password please?
Mr. Smith: No

*** Mr Smith hung up***

That is when I Dispatched the police on him and his Grandkids because I wanted them to me safe... Or freaked out... Whatever.

I will leave you with Ryan juggling and Jeremy hiding under his desk. Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. me: thank you for calling microsoft personal support, may i have your name please?

    caller: does it cost any money?

    me: to take your name? no.

    caller: no, to get support.

    me: it depends. i can check your account for you.

    caller: okay, do that.

    me: may i have your name please?

    AAHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! Sounds like work can be a riot sometimes. Or rather the people you work with. :) Some other people (like Mr. Smith) are idiots.

    ReplyDelete