Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 31, 2012

5 minute Ramble!

It is 10:30am

This is what my work day has been thus far

· Pedro was hungry so he ate my fruit snacks and pretzels
· I had chocolate milk for breakfast
· Someone decided that they were going to petition the company to change the color on the logo because they don’t like Orange. haha
· We decided that Peggy is a terrible name.
· I found out that Norm is scared to talk to me about Spencer because I am very blunt about things. (I call a spade a spade. They are black and look like shovels.)
· People like to tease me because I ware Band-Aids on my pinkys. It helps me remember not to use them when I type. No, I do not use my pinkys when I type. They’re crooked and it hurts to type as much as I do with them.
· Pedro and I planned a road trip to Washington. I don’t know if it will actually happen.
· Pedro and I also made paper airplanes. HAHA
This is what we have been up to for the last 2 ½ hours. You would think that with this being out High week that we could be busy. We are busy. There have been a lot of people that don’t know how to work their systems. Some of them should be sent out to sea to die. Wow, I should talk nice…
It’s just another day at VIVINT. :)
Jadyn – One of the boss ladies, had candy. She walked around with this huge bag of chocolate saying it was the “party bag” It was a party. I need to learn to not eat junk. It gives me heartburn to eat sweets. You would think that that would stop me from eating it. Nope.
Speaking of sweets. Kyle wants me to come home for a doughnut run before he leaves for basic. I want to so bad! I want to drive 15 hours home, get on the hour long boat ride, walk the 2.5 miles, have Kyle buy me a doughnut and then come home. That would make me so happy. I love when we go on doughnut runs. I told him he should come down here and we could go get a doughnut at a shop here. We decided it wouldn’t be the same. Our date spot is Top Pot. I would have to go home for that.
I got a $0.50 raise. That was a good thing.
We had several call outs at work today. Shocker. Payday, nice weather, and everyone is magically sick. I guess being sick of work is a real thing. I can’t be mad at them. I was tempted to call out this morning too. I wanted to call out just because I can’t sleep at night. I wake up every hour or so all night.
There is a girl at work who I will call Nire. She bugs me mucho. She also feels the need to sit with me. I can tell she needs good friends. I just don’t want to be that friend. She is clingy. She also likes to talk about her sex life. I don’t care to hear about it. I don’t talk to her about my boyfriend. I wish she wouldn’t talk to me about hers. Sometimes I want to tell her to “SHUIT UP!” I wont though.

I saw Spencer for a bit this evening. I like him. He's cute.

That was my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment