Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 24 – The Learning process

Something I’ve learned… does that have to be something I’ve learned from this blog challenge? If that’s the case I’ve learned that blog challenges are lame and fun. This is a time consuming thing. IT IS RUDE! What is its problem? I don’t love it so much any more.
Something I’ve learned in General? I learned how to tie my shoes when I was 4. I learned how to cook as a slow process from the time that I was little to now. There is a big learning curve with cooking. Hahah.
I learned that if you poke Spencer when he’s playing a game he makes a face that is really funny.
I learned that no matter what you do at my work place, Nancy wins. Its Lame but true.
I am almost 26 years old. I have learned many things. I still have a lot more to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment