Friday, February 24, 2012

Weeks Three and Four

So I'm sure with the "Fat and Frustrated" posts I've already shared too much... Sorry.
Week three got away from me. I didn't really work out at all. It crossed my mind but I didn't do it. I still ate better. I'm working really hard at not eating late.
Week Four... This was a bad week for any girl trying to lose weight. I was on my period. I've had bad periods before. When I was in Jr High and High School, sometimes I thought they would kill me. I would get so sick. I have been lucky that they have evened out. I don't normally get moody. I will break out a bit. I will crave junk food but I can normally control myself.
Not this week! I was grumpy with everyone and everything. No matter how hard I tried I was still so moody. Poor Spencer... I dont think he enjoyed any time we spent together but he still came over everyday. I ate junk! We went out twice. I had pastas, brownies, French fries, nachos and cowboy bread! I did try to Exercise though. I kept up on trying not to eat late.

So this weigh in isn't a marked improvement but I didn't gain anything. That's always a perk right?

No comments:

Post a Comment