Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Good Idea Bad Idea

Good Idea : Finding a show on Netflix that is entertaining.
Bad Idea: Being obsessed with Psych. Even though I dont want to watch it anymore, I have started season 4... lame!

Good Idea: Starting a Blog Challenge with your siblings to get yourself and then back in the blogging game.
Bad Idean Day 4-25. Said blog challenge got super boring and lame.

Good Idea: Making a blanket for a lady at work.
Bad Idea: Getting bored when cutting out the fabric that when it comes time to sew the blocks together, I dont want to even look at my sewing machine.

Good Idea: Grocery Shopping
Bad Idea: Case lot Sale when I don't have a budget! muhahahahahaha

Good Idea: Posting a blog that isn't part of a challenge.
Bad Idea: THERE IS NO BAD IDEA WITH THIS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment