Sunday, July 7, 2013

10 things

I have become a lame blogger. I am working on that. Here is a list of 10 things that happened this week-

1. I got sick and vomited at work.
2. Took a nap everyday.
3. Passed the entrance exam for MATC. I will be starting school in August.
4. A dear friend of the family, Pam Sommer, lost her battle with cancer. I am so sad that I can't afford to go home for her funeral. I want to give Bob and Doug big hugs do badly.
5. Was put on a new medicine for iron deficiency. It is what is making me sick all the time.
6. Played in the rain with Kyle and our 18 month old neighbor Claira. We were teaching her how to puddle jump. It was so stinking cute! She is a terrific kid.
7. Started Ether in the Book of Mormon and Exodus in the Bible. (I have also decided the Bible is pretty boring. I like the BoM way better)
8. I am now half way through A Thousand Splendid Suns. It's super good!
9. Worked my full 40 hours. I've not done that for a few weeks. PLUS! over time this week because of the holiday.
10. Started cutting out fabric for a new blanket. It will be a slab quilt. I'm super excited. I may make 2! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment