Sunday, May 27, 2012

A day in the life

So a day in my life...

I slept through my alarm this morning. I woke up to the alarm that is meant for me to leave my house do I'm not late. Thank heavens Sam and Spencer were able to take me and my bike to work.

Work was fine. I free write between alarms. I never know what it's about. I don't read it. It's just what is going through my brain. At the end of the day I couldn't tell you what I wrote. I do know that what I write shouldn't be read by anyone... So when I'd been emailing Spencer back and forth today I put the wrong email address and sent my free writing to Spencer not to myself. (This was a BAD thing)

Spencer was out with his friends tonight. I miss Spencer when he's not around. I am lucky that I get to see him almost everyday. I need to not be so selfish and learn to share. I missed him but was glad he was able to see his friends. :)

I was going to watch a movie with my friend Aubrey tonight because Spencer was out. I got a text from him asking me to come over. So I did. He read my whole email. He was sad and hurting for stressing me. I didn't knew I'd sent it to him. I didnt understand what was going on for the first little bit. I had him send me the email... I was not in a good place mentally today. That shows in my writing. I felt like the biggest jerk ever! I am crazy. For reals crazy. Not the "haha you're crazy girl." No. I. Am. Crazy. I explained things to him. I wasn't writing in whole thoughts. Once he knew the whole picture we were okay. If you don't speak crazy you can't really read it. He isn't crazy.
(Did any of that make sense? Proof!)

I sat with Spencer until 11:30. He was so tired. That's when I left.

So weirdo chased me for over a block! I only live 4 blocks from Spencer! I was so scared. I at first thought he was running to cross the street but then he turned and started coming after me. I yelled "What are you doing?" he just ran faster towards me. I put my bike in the highest gear and took off like a bat out of hell! I was so scared! When I got home I text Spencer. He called me to make sure I was really okay. He told me that i am not to ride my bike at night anymore. That I will be getting rides. I was shaking so bad what I got home. I haven't been scared like that ever in my life.

Spencer ad I went to the lake about 7 weeks ago. We took pictures and it was fun. I finally got some of those pictures tonight. He made
Me promise I wouldn't post them. So if you want to see them text me. I'll sent you them that way. :)

So the pictures I can post are just of him laying down tonight.... And son random ones. The "NO GINA!!!" is one of the few love notes I've ever gotten. Haha. He's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment