Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things I've done that you probably haven't

So I'm a late follower to trends. Dedra and Ryan already Sid this but I thought I'd take a stab at it.

- I've stayed up for 3 days straight making funnel cakes for people who looked grosser than I felt.

- I flew to Utah for the day to go on a date with my friend Devon.

- I was part of a flash mob on BYU campus and at Walmart.

- I have played cards in the coolers at Walmart.

- I have went to more festivals and fairs in one summer than most people go to in a life time.

- I went to 5 concerts in 5 days.

- I have waltzed wearing a period Renn dress and a cape in the middle of a park when a Renn faire wasn't going on.

- I have walked the main street in almost every major town in Washington state.

- I have been to the top of almost ever lighthouse on Oregon coast.

- I swam in the Puget Sound

- I have ridden and elephant

I invite you to post a blog like this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment